Welcome to Mid Century Madness.

Join me on my journey on finding anything mid-century, vintage, retro, and 50's collectables. You'll find an array of eclectic finds and some of my favourite funky stores.

Monday 4 April 2011

My Newest Find

I finally bought this Orange Crush lighted clock at Filmgo in Vancouver The first time I saw it there I waited to long to bye it and it sold and then it was returned and put on consignment again but I still thought about it to long and it sold again so I gave up on it but to my surprise I came back again and was put on consignment so this time I made sure I did not wait to buy it. I guess it must of wanted to go home with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I emailed you last month re: vintage (1950's) kitchen set. You wanted to see
    what it looked like but I hadn't any pics yet.

    Well I do now, but I can't find your original email address.

    Pls send your address to: terry.w.mcgraw@gmail.com

    I'd still like your opinion (on what it should sell for).

    Thanks for your help!

    Terry.

    (or call me at 604 602 7227)

    ReplyDelete